Our Axial Fan Ranges
All of our Axial fans are produced in carbon steel which is protected from corrosion by painting for cataphoresis with two-component polyurethane enamel RAL 7045.
The standard arrangements for direct coupled fans are:
• Arrangement 4: Direct coupling. The impeller is connected directly on the shaft of the B3 mounted motor that is supported by the pedestal. Maximum air temperature 60°C.
• Arrangement 5: Direct coupling. The impeller set directly on the shaft of the B5 mounted motor supported by a disc fixed on the side of the case.
Our standard belt driven arrangements are as follows:
• Arrangement 1: Bare shaft without transmission and without motor. Maximum air temperature 60 ° C.
• Arrangement 9: Fan coupling with belts. Support and transmission mounted on seats outside the air circuit. Motor supported by a flag fixed on the side of the chair. Maximum air temperature 100 ° C. With cooling fan up to 300 ° C.
• Arrangement 12: Fan coupling with belts. Support and transmission mounted on seats outside the air circuit. Motor and fan supported by a foundation frame. Maximum air temperature 100 ° C. With cooling fan up to 300 ° C.For applications requiring up to 4500C, please enquire for more solutions.
Our standard motors of 2, 4, 6 poles with high efficiency three-phase power supply 230/400V 50Hz up to size 132 and 400/690V 50Hz for larger sizes. Degree of protection IP55, class F.
On request we are able to offer the following:
• Special design with different construction materials.
• 60Hz version.
• Painting with RAL other than the standard.
• Static parts of the fan hot-dip galvanized.
• Solutions with corrosion-resistant materials.
• Version with wear-resistant materials.
• Electric motors for special applications.
• Electric motors suitable for VSD.
• Possibility of configuration with various accessories including: Anti-vibration joints, inspection hatch, exhaust cap, shock absorbers, protection nets, filter, silencer, flow regulator, valves and shutters.
• Sealed constructions.